-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com] On Behalf Of David Terrell
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 12:48 AM
To: aquatic plants digest
Subject: Re: [APD] Vortex HELP! -- NOVEL cut short

Ok, the NOVEL I wrote while being upset is attached, long story short:

I got a vortex, read the directions, charged everything properly and the
motor gets too hot to touch and eventually shuts down on it's own.  Do
the
vortex ship with oil?  Is that even a sign it _needs_ oil to begin with?

To those of you that read my novel, I hope you were amused, if not I'm
sorry
to write such long, almost endless emails.  At almost 80wpm it's pretty
easy
for me to get carried away.

-Dave