[APD] Lighting Question

I am in the process of setting up my 75 gallon (standard All-Glass) aquarium
and wanted to get some feedback about the lighting. I am curious what people
think is the best route to go. I have a 4x55 PC fixture and also (2) 2x28 PC
fixtures. Should I go with the 220 watt option (slightly less than 3 wpg) or
the 112 watt option (about 1.5 wpg)? I use pressurized CO2 and dry ferts
added to the water column and Flourite as the substrate. I definitely want
to do glosso, so my inclination is to go with 220 watts. Also just as an
aside, what is the consensus on substrate depth?

Thanks

Justin Butteris

Ft Collins, CO