[APD] Re:RE: light par/lux/Little Einsteins

>>MicroEinsteins are the preferred unit used by Botanist.
Not cheap, but a good standard for plants.
I think the meter I use runs about 550$.
The submersed one is around 1k$.
The submersed one is big and ugly and generally a PITA to use.<<

Milwaukee now has a portable lux meter for under $100.

This is the description from their WEB site:
PORTABLE LUX METER LUX meter to measure the level of light in internal
and external environments in scientific, industrial
and agricultural applications.
* Wide range of light measurements up to 50,000 Lux
* Remote light sensor to allow users to make measurements
at optimum position
http://www.miltestersusa.com/

Robert Paul Hudson
www.aquabotanic.com