[APD] Re: Minimalism(Am I low tech?) and a nice hood design forPClighting/open top

I was asked not long ago how many electrical plugs I have ona tank.
Two.
One for the lights, one for the filter/in line CO2.

Am I low tech?

Regards,
Tom Barr

Yep, you are low tech. To be high tech one must use at least one plug strip :-) That was what that thread from a few weeks ago concluded anyway...

Nothing wrong with low tech, IMHO. I have some tanks that have no CO2, no filter, just some PCF lighting and a heater (there are temp swings at night in the room). Plants all look great, but there aren't any difficult plants in there (swords and Cabomba mostly, with some hornwort floating around).

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator