From: Dave Gomberg [mailto:dave1 at wcf_com]
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 9:16 AM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Regulator

At 05:40 PM 12/18/2003, Maggie wrote:
>does anyone have an opinion about the following regulator?
>They call it a CO2/ARGON FLOWGAUGE REGULATOR, picture shows the label
>US General
>http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47259
>price = $30, seems like it might be too good to be true...

Maggie, what are its end-of-tank dump characteristics?   Some regulators
are better at this and some are worse.  If you get a very bad one you will
need to follow one of my end-of-tank dump control procedures documented on

http://www.wcf.com/co2iron/faq.html

even if you have a needle valve.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco    NE5EE       gomberg1 at  wcf dot com
http://www.wcf.com/co2iron for low cost CO2 systems that work!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VERTEXRSI CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY
Unless otherwise indicated, all information (including attachments)
contained in this e-mail communication is confidential and proprietary
information exclusively owned by the sender and/or its related or affiliated
companies and shall not, without the prior written consent of the sender, be
used, disclosed, distributed or reproduced, in whole or in part, by anyone
other than the individual or entity to whom this communication is addressed
exclusively for the purpose expressly indicated in this communication.
This e-mail communication is intended for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this communication, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination,
distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this communication in error, please notify us at once at
postmaster at TriPointGlobal_com so that we may take appropriate action and
destroy any copies, electronic, paper or otherwise that you may have of this
communication.