Re: [APD] Re: Harborfreight cheapy regulator

Yeah. they don't know what the heck they sell in that
joint. It's a pressure regulator, plan and simple. It shold
come with the fittings for connecting to a CGA-320 ie, CO2
tank.

It ain't no cadillac but it works, just fine. I've spent
twice as much without getting much better.  The knob has a
bit more stiction than a more expensive regulator, but it's
not like you're going to fine tune your CO2 pressure
everyday. I go for many months without needn't to touch it.
In, fact, it holds steadier than the reg that cost twice as
much.

Tip: if you opt for the free shipping it can take a few
weeks for delivery -- that's harborfreight.

Scott H.

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/Displayitem.taf?itemnumber=47259

> price = $30
>
> seems like it might be too good to be true...

=====
S. Hieber