[APD] Off subject

this is a bit off subject.

I'm changing my 90gal Cichlid tank into a planted tank.   now for the off subject

Is there anyone out there who lives close to Wisconsin that has a Cichlid tank or knows someone who does?

Selling my adult ALL MALE Cichlids.  All colored out from Lake Malawi and Tanganyika.   Very nice fish been raised together since babies so they get along.

Some are WILD some are F1

Got to sell these Cichlids and find good homes for them.   Sorry for going off subject.

diana
di51343 at execpc_com