Re: [APD] RE: DOC and why you should do water changes/treat your catbetter

Thanks Tom.

I also suspect that EDOC (extraordiarily damn onerous
cat)tends to cause a lot of turbulence which causes a lot
of CO2 to be shed from the aquarium water quickly.

I can't say I've *stopped* adding cats to my aquariums but
that only for the more or less obvious reason. ;-)

Scott H.
--- Thomas Barr <tcbiii at earthlink_net> wrote:
> Someone said:
>
> >What's DOC
>
> Well there's two meanings.
> Dissolved Organic Carbon.
> Damn Onerous Cat
>
> It's something few ever test for and builds up to a
> certain point in tanks
> that do not get water changes.
>
> I had a rough time testing the cat. "Hisses per day" is
> not a bad measure
> though.

=====
S. Hieber