[APD] Re: Co2 resistant hosing sources

--- NstyN8 at aol_com wrote:
> What is the name of the material using for Co2 resistant
> hosing?
> Is 1/8" tubing available at most welding supply stores?
> If I can get all the
> goodies at 1 or 2 local places i'll be a happy camper.

I think most of it is Norprene tubing, which can be ordered from a lot of lab supply and plastics companies (I know http://www.usplastics.com has it). It's not cheap from those places either though. IMHO, CO2 is cheap so using CO2 resistant tubing isn't really saving much over the cheaper and more easily available silicone stuff. If you have a really long run you'll be best off using copper refrigeration tubing (no losses), but that is much more difficult to work with.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator