Re: [APD] CO2 Needle Valve -- or - Growing knowledge and growingplants

You could run the Python into a bucket and pour one while
the other fills. But that's a pain.

You can dilute the dechlor and add it to the water stream.
I have not noticed the fish behaving stressed from this.
the tap water is becoming very diluted as soon as it gets
into the tank.  Some dechlors sugest using twice strength
if adding directly to aquarium.

Scott H.
--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>
wrote:

> So does the dechlorinator go straight into the tank? Do
> you have to mix it
> into a less strong solution first, or is it really
> irrelavent

=====
S. Hieber