[APD] co2 complete kit commentary

I am terribly sorry but I did not give the complete link of the equipment
for comment.  Here it is:

http://www.floridadriftwood.com/product.asp?3=55

It is the unit as described but with some additions.  It comes with tubing
and a diffuser and seemingly everything needed to get going except gas.  I
think s.heiber had posted a link to customaquatic which has a less complete
system but much less money.  I know for certan that I would be able to find
the cannister in NYC but not sure about prices yet.  I am very eager to get
started but also trying to do it in a very planned way as well.

I ordered the kasselman book (translated) to help with my progress and
trying to follow the chemistry discussions going on here but that was not my
strong subject in grade school. (I'm the artist in the family)

Thanks again,

Wandy