[APD] Aquatic Plant forum proposal

Hello,

I have been lurking on this list for a year or so and
find the discussions quite useful and informative.

I want to ask if anyone would be interested in
cooperating on getting a aquatic plant discussion
forum started.

I am by profession a graphic designer and web
developer, who recently has had a slow down in work,
so I'm looking for a project to keep me busy.

I find the site http://www.reefcentral.com also very
useful and informative and would model an aquatic
plant forum on that site.

This would be a non commercial endeavor and the only
rewarded would be an aquatic plant community site.

Anyone interested please email me or continue the
discussion here.

I would donate the web server space.

Thanks,
Robert Jagla