Re: [APD] Re: CO2 reactor questions -- or - Some Disassembly NotRequired

This was so interesting I had to ask Milwaukee Instruments.
The reply from Milwaukee:

"I do not know the country of origin but we order them
through Brussells, Belgium

Our regulator does have a pressure relief valve. It is
located just below the left side tank volume guage.

The solenoid assembly is removable and replaceable however
the solenoid base mounting assembly through which the CO2
flows does not come off."

If one looks at a picture, one can see where the solenoid
detaches and a brass base would remain afixed to the the
regulator body.

If anyone stocks these or owns one, can you verify the
safety valve?

Funny a company rep doesn't know the country of manufacture
-- it's permanently marked on the product -- or is it?

Scott H.

=====
S. Hieber