[APD] CO2 setup available to So Cal list member

I have an extra CO2 setup to get rid of, for someone who will come get it.
I'm in Southern California.

It's a knee high gas tank (10 lbs., 15 lbs.?), a triple guage regulator,
needle valve, and choice of 3 different diffusers.  The 3 guage regulator lets you
run 2 aquariums as if you had 2 separate gas tanks.  I used it for only 1
tank.  I have 3 diffusers because I now just put the gas into my canister filters
to simplify my life.

Please email if interested.
David Brown
mrtorts at aol_com