RE: [APD] Re:CO2 Reactor Questions -- or - I'm Leaning towards onedesign

Speaking of pics not doing justice to the complexity of a
reactor design, every now and then I like to look up this
pic. There's a certain comfort in seeing how far around the
block some folks will take a chicken just to get it across
the road.

https://www.marinshop.de/openshop?00000af100000b0c00015beb000000027ba23467

Quiz:

Are all the critical components visible in this pic?
Can you follow the water flow from start to end?
Can you follow the CO2 from start to end?
Is there a start and and end?

Good luck, good fun,
Scott H.

=====