-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Karen Randall
Sent: Wednesday, December 10, 2003 5:55 AM
To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Patents <HUMOR ALERT>

Sharon Frey wrote:

>> Hey Clint Brearley,

Please take a big deep breath.  I measure CO2 by relationship of  KH and PH
and do not count bubbles.

Anyway, I checked  for  US and International patent  applications and found
none.  I wasn't able to check for Trademark because you didn't say what
Trademark you had registered and where.  <<

Everybody relax.

First, Tom Barr wrote this, not Clint.

Second it was a joke.  [Redacted]

Tom has always been extremely generous with his time and ideas on the
planted tank hobby.

Karen