[APD] Too much CO2

Hi John,

I'm replying to you directly as well as on the list, since I didn't see your
post until this morning, and I know it's rather urgent.

The fastest way to reduce the CO2 in your tank is exactly the same way you
reduce anything else in the water... I very large water change.
Incidentally, if you have a "partial CO2 accident"<g>  Where the fish are
not _quite_ dead, an immediate and very large water change can save them.
Nothing else will get rid of the CO2 as fast.

Karen