[APD] Re: Bubble counters made easy and dirt cheap

"Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:58:04 +1100
From: Clint Brearley <clint_brearley at telstra_com>
Subject: [APD] Re: co2 kit

True, you don't need one, but they are very useful IMO for
giving a rough indication of CO2 levels, once you've measured
KH/pH/CO2 a number of times at given bubble rates in your
system.

So why not make a Tom Barr style DIY bubble counter?
http://fins.actwin.com/aquatic-plants/month.200309/msg00050.html

So cheap and easy to make. And here's a pic of mine
http://home.iprimus.com.au/clintbrearley/CO2.jpg

Clint Brearley
Melbourne, Australia"

I have a patent on this device, I own the trademark.
Anything that says my name or I ever talked about 500 years ago
till today is all mine(Patent permantly pending).I'll get the
actual trademark after I sue.

As owner of a shell corporation , I demand you cease and desist!
I also own the image of my device, since the device is my idea,
and therefore all mine. Your using the camera is your own fault.
After you are sued, that too will be mine anyway.
US lawyers accept Aussie dollars in payment.
                                           While the USA is not
the the best at everything, we have lawyers everywhere. We
certainly are the best there. If anyone says otherwise they will
be sued.

Although you might think you are out of this court's
juristiction, with the Very Very Long Arm statue here in the
USA, business can extradite evil doers.

Several competitors of __MY__ device are likely backing you and
probably put you up to this.

So.......... for this serious breech and transgression ___I
demand that you put this __image__ up __everywhere__ on the
web:-)

Glad it works for you.

Regards,
Tom Barr