[APD] Mylar foil bad for reflector

To anyone considering using Mylar foil to make a DIYS reflector:

I have done this & will not repeat it. The reflective material debonded from
the plastic backing in tiny flakes which created a mess in the aquariums
underneath. I ripped as much of it off as possible & replaced it with some
inexpensive metal reflectors from a lighting liquidator outlet where you can
get used hydroponic equipment & lights quite cheaply. I took two single bulb
reflectors & attached them with screws to the plywood I use as a mounting
board for my ballast & lamp assemblies. Its all home made but a very
effective reflector.

Steve P