[APD] Re: co2 kit

Thanks for the replies.  What is the critical piece in the co2 chain?  Is
one thing more important? I have seen a huge range of prices and many
different approaches.  I know I can get the tank in NYC but will I do any
better mail order? I am web savvy so hunting around the internet isn't a
problem.

I will probably buy my plants on the internet somewhere when the time comes
(soon I hope) as my LFS does not give me much confidence or customer
service. My sense is they do not want to give me the time as I do not know a
lot.

Thanks again for all the replies.

David
David Wanderman Photography