Re: [APD] Tropica Mastergrow

It has been closed the entire time, so the only air it has been exposed to is what was in the bottle while closed. And there has been no exposure to UV. So hopefully it will still work well.

Thanks,
AZ

From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] Tropica Mastergrow
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 06:12:57 -0800 (PST)

If besides age, the container has been open or exposed to
UV, then I think the issue, and I think the only issue, is
that the iron chelate might have broken down and the iron
turned. If you're in a rush to get more iron to your
plants, use an iron supplement with it. But I wouldn't toss
the TMG -- the iron in the TMG is still going into the tank
and the rest of the goodies are still, well, good.

Scott H.

===== S. Hieber