[APD] Nice close up of a Caridina Japonica (Shrimp) grazing on someGlosso's

Hello all,

I just received a my first Minolta Z1 Digi camera last week and took a close
up of one of my many shrimp in grazing in my Glosso tank.  They graze alot
lately with a 4" DEEP Glosso carpet that has formed throughout the tank! :)
I sent this pic to Arizona Aquatic Gardens, to say thanks for the plants,
and I guess they liked it!  Hope you all like it as well.  I am still
experimenting with the camera, lighting, etc. to take more pictures of my
tank. I hope to post them somewhere very soon.

Vic Di Cosola

http://www.azgardens.com/images/Shrimp-AmanocourtesyVicDico.gif