RE: [APD] RE: Algae Bloom?? PLEASE READ! Thanks!!

What microscope do you have?  More specifically, what
is your magnification range?  I recently purchased
one, but have not been able to see anything in my tank
water.  I'm pretty sure that's a good thing, but it's
a decent microscope.

--- Seweryn Bialasiewicz <s_bialasiewicz at hotmail_com>