[APD] Re: marine plant tank discussion

Scott H writes:
> --- Robert H <robertph3 at comcast_net> wrote:
> > I grew roses last summer, want to hear about it?
>
> If you're growing them emersed or submerged, you bet!
> Especially if you're getting them to bloom under water!

I accidentally grew lawn grass underwater using CO2 injection. There are
many plants which can be grown under water, even some which aren't supposed
to. I'm curious to hear what odd things can grow under water but that
doesn't mean I'll grow them. I'd like to learn more about marine plants &
algae here on the APD. I'd rather not see it become a salt water Q&A forum
though... that would drop the signal to noise ratio even farther.

Steve P