[APD] RE: Amano, the "Martha Stewart" of Planted Aquaria??

Hello all,

Saw in a previous post where someone mentioned Amano does NOT maintain his
tanks, JUST aquascapes them.  Hmmm, so I guess his staff is the one who does
all the leg-work nowadays.  I guess it does not surprise me though.  It
seems everyone who becomes VERY popular, PLUS very lucrative in his/her own
field does not have time for such things as "details."  I guess his staff
must tell him what products he endorses work or don't, he just makes the
decision based on their assumptions as well? Hmmm...

Vic Di Cosola