[APD] Plaster of Paris ornament sealer

I have read on other forums that plaster of paris is safe for aquarium use, most of these forums are on fish and don't consider live plants. If I am correct the "weekend feeders" are p.o.p. impregnated with food that is released as the p.o.p. is slowly disolved. What I am trying to do is "create" ornaments for a planted tank. I don't want them to slowly dissolve so is there a sealer of some type that could be used over the finished object that would not harm the plants or fish. Please reply with actual item name/brand/part# and not "an epoxy" since I will take the exact item name/# listed to a store looking for it. Store employee's are generally not very helpful and will sell you what ever they "think" you need.

Thanks
Candy