[APD] Re: glowfish banned

Not all sewers lead to treatment plants, at least in Britain (although the practice is decreasing). Some drains lead directly into the sea, and to be honest I don't know what a storm drain is but I'm sure someone mentioned them in an earlier post?

Even so, conditions in the pipes are not going to be very hospitable :-)

A storm drain normally is a drain that is intended to carry only water runoff (rain water from gutters, streets, that kind of thing), and usually runs directly into a nearby waterway. Such drains usually don't connect to houses though so it's unlikely people would release anything into them.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator