Re: [APD] Barr Method Question

I think that's right. I was only saying, in effect, you're
continually dosing nitrates when you feed the fish and with
lots of fish (food/poop), the frequency of changes matters.

One could take that back to the way you presented it, by
factoring in the food/poop as the total dosing. I guess
that's what you were saying below. But it's hard to know
precisley what that is. YOu could measure nitrates daily
and develop a good estimate for a given tank. But the easy
way to deal with it is to do the changes often -- as Tom
says, "reset" your tank.

Scott H.

--- Andrew McLeod <thefish at theabyssalplain_freeserve.co.uk>

=====
S. Hieber