Re: [APD] RE: marine planted tank

whoa, invertibrate based tanks are highly destructive?
i know TONS of people who propagate their own coral
and swap frags. its cheaper AND the coral usually
fares better because its had a few generations living
under various tank conditions. i do agree with you in
saying though that the marine aquarium hobby is
destructive to fish populations which are much harder
to reproduce in captivity minus notable exceptions
(clownfish)