[APD] RE: Algae Bloom Part 2

Ok...Lets say I do have a bloom, my water does look a bit green.  Can I rid
it with frequent 50% water changes WITHOUT going to a UV type source?  What
are my options, I NEVER had a bloom!  heeeelp!  :)

Gosh, the plants are growing just AWESOME, I think just to much start up
light? I thought the Co2 was adequate as well.  I do have some pics of
before and after in regards to the water condition. There is a big
difference.  I just do not know how to post them here. If someone wants
them, please let me know!

Vic Di Cosola