Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 03:14:08 -0800 (PST)
From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] RE: Semi Cloudy Water (Hazy)?
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

When you set up, did you "seed" the tank with mulm from an
established tank? That usually helps prevent the new tank
set up phase with bacteria clouding the water. If not, the
haze will clear up on its own, although it might take a few
weeks.

A UV would clear it up more quickly but is not necessary.

Scott H.