Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2003 11:11:17 -0800 (PST)
From: Christopher Hind <cixcell at yahoo_com>
Subject: Re: [APD] Marine Plants Rock
To: aquatic plants digest <aquatic-plants at actwin_com>

Ok now we REALLY need to get a macroalgae trade going.
I think this concept has interested me since I saw
blueish purplish iridescence growing on some
macroalgaes about 40 ft down by catalina and thinking
what the hell is growing on that? we know just so
little about plant diseases or macroalgaes at all for
that matter! i'd like to get some of the diverse
species growing in hawaii. apparently you can take
them back with you without export problems.

"Secure Server" made the following
 annotations on 12/03/2003 09:40:38 AM
"This e-mail, including attachments, may include confidential and/or
proprietary information, and may be used only by the person or entity to which
it is addressed. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient or
his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If you
have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying to
this message and delete this e-mail immediately."