Re: [APD] Re: Marine plant tank

> Hey, the tank has monocots in there also.
> So perhaps a planted tank with a bad algae
> infestation?

If you want any valonia algae I've got tons in my reef
tank =)

> The tank I'd like to have is a sponge/mangrove tank.
> I will someday.
> I have learned a fair amount with this 25 gal tank.
> Still learning.

I have tons of different colored sponges in my reef
tank. I imagine sponge care would be less difficult
than plant care. I find that i get all sorts growing
naturally. I have blue, purple and yellow sponges.
they don't really transport well though.