Re: [APD] Marine Plants Rock

Ok now we REALLY need to get a macroalgae trade going.
I think this concept has interested me since I saw
blueish purplish iridescence growing on some
macroalgaes about 40 ft down by catalina and thinking
what the hell is growing on that? we know just so
little about plant diseases or macroalgaes at all for
that matter! i'd like to get some of the diverse
species growing in hawaii. apparently you can take
them back with you without export problems.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2810752&uid=1473668&membe