Re: [APD] Marine planted tank, FINALLY some pics

would it be possible to get cuttings from you of
different kinds of macroalgaes? to tell you the truth,
it looks like i have a number of species that you dont
have. what type of lighting are you using on it?
im collecting different kinds of macroalgaes in a 10
gallon tank housing only a small clownfish. i'm really
interested in collecting as many species as possible.
there is a blue colored moss-like algae i may be able
to get from the local aquarium shop as well. people
think saltwater and immediately believe its too
complex. not so with growing macroalgaes.

http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=2810752&uid=1473668&membe