[APD] Re: Looking for suction cups

Has anyone seen a suction cup that looks like this?

<http://www.knology.net/%7Ejwilson/IMAGES/suction_cup.jpg>http://www.knology.net/~jwilson/IMAGES/suction_cup.jpg

I've been scouting around my LFS but haven't seen anything this size
attached to anything. I'm betting someone has either seen replacements,
or has seen them on some unrelated product. They are from a rather old
Sandpoint CO2 reactor.

Thanks in advance for any hints.

I've had some luck using regular (hardware store) suction cups and drilling out the center hole to an appropriate size. I've had to do this to fix a few filter mounting plates that I couldn't located replacement parts for.

-Bill

***************************** Waveform Technology UNIX Systems Administrator