[APD] Re: All-Glass CF Fixture Replacement bulbs

Rex,

Are the CF bulbs All-Glass uses the same as the T8 bulbs in their light
fixtures? If so I couldn't agree with you more, been using them on my low
light tank for the past 3 months and growth has never looked better, compact
and very colorful. The reds look better with this lamp than any other I have
had in the past. When it's time, I'll be replacing my CFs on the high light
tank with these same bulbs.

Regards
Giancarlo Podio