[APD] Re: Plant Guild Power C02 Reactor

Brett,

The Power Reactor from http://www.plantguild.com is excellent(same site as
the link you posted).  I have 1 in each of my tanks wiht HP CO2 and SMS 122
PH controllers.  I would guestimate that I am only using 25% of the co2 most
of the other people out there are using with other reactors I have been
using the same 5lb tank for over 15 months on two 46 gallon tanks and
maintain 22PPM 24/7.  The Fluidized bed acheives near 100% CO2
dissolvement(is that a word?).

The prices are reasonable and the shipping charges are more than reasonable.
Bill ships ALL orders wihtin 24-48 hours and ships them USPS priority.

Thanks
Scott
Site Developer for http://www.PlantGuild.com