-----Original Message-----
From: aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com
[mailto:aquatic-plants-bounces at actwin_com]On Behalf Of Seweryn
Bialasiewicz
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 11:26 PM
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
Subject: [APD] Cell culture or seed propagation...

Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone would know if it is possible (and feasible) to
grow Crinum calamistratum from seeds or cell cultures. Are either of them
available or obtainable?? I am trying to find an easier and cheaper way to
get them in Australia. Here they are hard to find and hideously expensive
(~$120 each).

- Seweryn