[APD] Re: Aquatic-Plants Digest, Vol 3, Issue 30

Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 20:03:27 -0600
From: Paul Krombholz <krombhol at teclink_net>
Subject: [APD] Re: AGA 2003
To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com

* From: "Bailin Shaw" <bailin_shaw at hotmail_com>

Many thanks to the Dallas Fort Worth Aquatic Plant Club for hosting the event! You guys worked like stevedores, and made everything go smoothly.

You're more than welcome! We had a great time and was glad everything went without too many problems. Looking forward to next year's convention now!

Bailin