Re: [APD] rock vendor at convention -- or - Convention Rocked

On Thu, 20 Nov 2003, Jim Miller wrote:

> is roger's talk going to be available somewhere?

It will be on the convention videotapes (assuming Roger gives the OK along
with the other speakers that I haven't asked yet).  Like the convention,
this will be open only to AGA members.  I'm capturing all the source tapes
right now, but we'll see how long editing takes this year.

Look for an announcement either here or on the AGA member e-mail list, and
also on the web at http://www.aquatic-gardeners.org/convention.html

  - Erik

--
Erik Olson