[APD] Re: AGA 2003

From: "Bailin Shaw" <bailin_shaw at hotmail_com>

> I wanted to take the time to shoot the people who
> attended the convention

Jeez, just because there was some controversy among the judges...

> a quick note.

Oh, nevermind.

I want to second Bailin's comments. It was an excellent convention!

I think the high point for me was the Aquascaping Contest awards. It was
exciting to see that Best of Show went to a first time entrant, James
Hoftiezer, and that the entry had only been set up for one year. Great
job, James!

George Booth in Ft. Collins, CO (gbooth at frii dot com)
 The website for Aquatic Gardeners by Aquatic Gardeners
   http://aquaticconcepts.thekrib.com/  (mirror)
   http://www.frii.com/~gbooth/AquaticConcepts/