[APD] A note on cold climes

This kind of thing always brings me out of lurker mode wherever I see it.

Why do people assume that because a place drops below freezing in the winter
that our houses are cold?

In the summer our house stays at 18-20C with the help of the air
conditioner.

In the winter, the house stays at 22-24C, thanks to the furnace. That's
right. Warmer rooms in the winter. Light up the fireplace and the temp gets
up to 28-30C easily.

We do not live in igloos.   :o)

Regards,
James www.tbaquascapes.com