From: Hopkins, Samuel [mailto:Samuel_Hopkins at marconi.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 8:39 AM
To: 'aquatic-plants at actwin_com'
Subject: [APD] Snails in the eheim?

So I went to clean my eheim filter out and while I was washing the pads I
noticed a lot of black/brown things in the sink. I took a closer look and it
seems that a big colony of snails took up residence in my eheim. They arent
in the tank because my botas make a quick meal of them. My concern I guess
is that they're clogging up my filter since they are so big. Anyone have
this happen to them before?

This message and any attachment are confidential and may be
privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.  If
you have received this in error, please email the sender or
telephone in the United States at (847) 673-8300 and delete
this message and any attachment from your system.

For further information about MPC Products Corporation please
see our website at http://www.mpcproducts.com or refer to any
MPC Products Corporation office.