[APD] Re: My Biotope is Finally Looking Good

Hi, Steve,

Glad to hear that the Biotope tank has gotten over the algae problems and that the fish are doing well. All that emersed growth is probably out-competing the algae for N and P. If you are coming to the AGA convention, bring along a piece for me of the mystery plant---the one that gets the red coloration of the leaves. I would like to play around with this species and see how it grows for me.

--
Paul Krombholz in unnaturally warm for November central Mississippi