Re: [APD] Re: don't mess with desert

It wasn't for me -- I don't touch bread nor dessert -- but
it was for them that's signing up after the hall is filled
up. 'Though there's still room for a couple more.

Btw, I know a doc that can fix you right up for them
shakes. Everybody calls him "Feels No Pain" because he
doesn't.

Be kinda ironic if dessert turns out to be bread pudding,
huh?  ;-)

Scott H.
--- Thomas Barr <tcbiii at yahoo_com> wrote:

> > > From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> > > The Banquet Hall is
> > > almost filled but I believe Tom Barr has offered to
> share
> > > his bread and George Booth has offered to share his
> desert
> > > if we run short.
> >

>  Scott, I am perhaps a bit more giving than some.....you
> want my
> dinner roll, it's yours. But don't touch
> desert....pruning
> shears  and sharp scissors are not just for aquatic
> gardening......and I hear George is might quick and more
> importantly, accurate. I'm sloppy, a shaky Jake, I might
> miss.
> Take your chances.
>
> Regards,
> Tom Barr

=====
See you in Dallas at the Aquatic Gardeners Associaton
2003 Annual Convention
Nov 14-16
S. Hieber