[APD] Baby Tears or Moneywort?

I've always thought that Baby Tears was Bacopa monnieri, but now I'm not so
sure. On www.plantgeek.net, they have Baby Tears as Micranthemum umbrosum
and Bacopa monnieri as Moneywort. There seems to be a huge amount of
confusion over plant names with any single plant having multiple common and
latin names. It's almost understandable with common names but surely the
latin names of popular common plants should have stabilised by now. Is there
a definitive source with correct (i.e. scientific) identification?

Graham