[APD] Re: It's never to late! -- at least not for days.

> From: "S. Hieber" <shieber at yahoo_com>
> The Banquet Hall is
> almost filled but I believe Tom Barr has offered to share
> his bread and George Booth has offered to share his desert
> if we run short.

Jeez Scott, can't you get _anything_ right?  I distinctly remember telling
you I would share my ice water IF a clean straw was used. I would never,
ever share my desert, even when I lived in Arizona.  If I had a desert.
However, I probably will have a dessert at the banquet, which I would
never, ever share either.

George