[APD] Re: Ammania bonsai

The only pictures that I can find online of this plant seems to be one of the plants that grow in our local water supply. Here in Southern New Hampshire, an identical looking plant grows in a resivoire along with ludwigia repens, and a few other look alikes. I have tried to grow it in a tank with DIY CO2 and the plant died when I did not refill the yeast/sugar mixture. I have yet to try it in my good tank due to not wanting to introduce pond microbes that may cause problems including killing my fish.