Re: [APD] It's never to late! -- at least not for days.

Yes space is still available at what looks to be the
biggest AGA convention yet.

The Field Trip is sold out. So are the autographed copies
of Kasselmann's _Aquarium Plants_.  The Banquet Hall is
almost filled but I believe Tom Barr has offered to share
his bread and George Booth has offered to share his desert
if we run short.

And there's still lots of room for all the talks and the
many Focus Group/Workshops. We've rented 3 extra rooms!

Scott H.